New SDKs Released for Vulkan 1.1.114
LunarG releases new SDKs for Vulkan 1.1.114 that include the most recent extensions plus an update to the new Vulkan GPU-assisted validation feature.
Much of the documentation for this SDK is contained in the Getting Started Guide, found in the
Documentation folder of the SDK and on the Vulkan SDK download site.
Overview of new features in Vulkan SDK 1.1.114
- The Vulkan SDK now includes new GPU-assisted validation for ray tracing shaders.
- For the Windows and Linux SDKs, pure
Debugbuilds of SDK components are no longer packaged in the SDK. Where possible,
RelWithDebInfobuilds are provided.
- The Linux SDK now includes pre-built binaries in the Linux Tar Vulkan SDK. A script is still included to build the binaries if needed.
- Bugs have been fixed and improvements made to validation coverage.
- Since the release of SDK 1.1.108, the following extensions have been added to the Vulkan spec and may be supported by a Vulkan device:
LunarG’s software engineering experts create innovative products and services for open source and commercial customers using leading-edge 3D graphics and compute technologies, including Vulkan, SPIR-V, OpenXR, and OpenGL.
We have strengths in performance analysis and tuning, runtime and tools development, shader optimizations, driver development, and porting engines and applications to Vulkan.
For more information about LunarG, please check out our website.